Friday, October 15, 2010

Anyone want to humiliate a tiny cocked sissy??

As many of the regular readers will now, I am now almost a full-time sissy cuckold, although I like to think of myself more as a tgirl. I have increasingly come to enjoy both this and the humiliation aspect of being cuckolded. My wife has increasingly come to enjoy the pleasure of being both a hotwife and a part-time femdom. I am now also regularly caged with a chastity device. That more than anything scared the life out of me, but again I enjoyed  it from the first moment I tried it. This is a real pic of me with my cage on:




We only bought a cheap cage because I thought I wouldn't like it, but now we know I do we will start to look at one of the better models. As you can see my cock is really tiny. My balls (or chickpeas as my wife calls them) are also tiny and this device is too tight as I don't have enough sac flesh!!! As you will see I have stockings on and increasingly love the lifestyle of a sissy.

Sissy has a  pussy now...
Love to have a smooth pindick and ass....

I would really love well endowed men, who are real men, to contact me if they want to chat cam to cam and humiliate me (not extreme stuff). If you are interested then please send me a message along with some pics of your sexy cock and body, plus an idea of what you would like to do and get me worshipping you. There is also a possibility I will share your hot pics with my hotwife and she may want to get together with you. Message me at humiliatemeoncam at gmail.com

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, only just seen your message. Good question on puberty!!! Don't particularly remember it....seemed to miss it. I do cum but only a tiny dribble. Thanks for the insults, I deserve them!!!

    Amandax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments and thanks for the humiliation. Appreciated and deserved. I am more than up for you humiliating me on webcam if you are interested.....

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments and views, but try not to offend and definitely no libelous statements. Also no hate statements as I will have to restrict comments.