Thursday, May 06, 2010

A difficult start to marriage or an 'unaware' cuckold relationship

For various reasons we had a difficult start to our marriage. Both of us have had our spells of depression for different reasons, not related to our relationship.

Looking at some of the cuckold discussion forums, some have a theory that most men who get into cuckold relationships have knowingly been cheated on earlier in the relationship. I have been, not a full blown relationship thing, instead a one-night stand thing (*2) which followed major arguments between us.



When it happened I was devastated and hurt. There were times when I didn't want to be in our marriage anymore, but I knew that I loved my wife so much. Deep down though I have to admit that I had a strange sexual interest in what my wife and her 'lover' had done. She would be known as a 'size queen', a woman with a love for men with large penises. Having a very small one, I have always had a bizarre curiosity, admiration and jealousy for men with large cocks.

Very recently, more than a year since the last cheating event I found a picture of her 'lovers' cock. This re-aroused those strange and polarised feelings. Ultimately it has helped me accept what happened and make me understand why his size must have been a factor in what she did.

Anyone with a small cock like me can only look in admiration at these photos of his cock (plus all you size queens out there!):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and views, but try not to offend and definitely no libelous statements. Also no hate statements as I will have to restrict comments.