Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feminization???



Increasingly my wife is asking/making me to cross dress.....have to be honest I am not complaining. Initially she didn't particularly like it, but now seems to be getting a 'buzz' from it. She loves to go on webcam chatting to bulls and get them to humiliate me. This includes measuring my cock with a tape measure, getting around 10-12 bulls online at the same time to send/say insults and to service her with them typing commands what I have to do to her. Certainly no sex involved though for me!!!

Here are a few pics of me. I would love to know your views. Please join the blog and let me know or leave anonymous comments. Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and views, but try not to offend and definitely no libelous statements. Also no hate statements as I will have to restrict comments.