Friday, March 25, 2011

Coming My Hotwifes Way Very Soon

Sorry, I've been so quiet recently. Partly because I have been ill but also because my beautiful hotwife has had me working with her to find her next cuckold. He doesn't want his face identified but is happy to show a picture of his superb cock and he only wants to be known as JD. We both can't wait; it should happen in the next couple of days. JD should be joining us in about 10 days time, though he isn't keen on me taking pics of the event. His photo can be seen on a new cuckold pics website here - wifesbull | Cuckold Us, but I've copied and pasted it here as well.

Hopefully I Will Be Watching This Slide In Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and views, but try not to offend and definitely no libelous statements. Also no hate statements as I will have to restrict comments.