Sunday, October 23, 2011

Some Free Top Amateur Cuckold Clips

Thought you might appreciate a couple of great amateur cuckold pics and clips. To view the pics just click on the thumbnail image.

1329540_shot0001.png
Cuckold Hubby Films His Wife With Lover
1329541_shot0002.png
Cuckold Helps Bull Fuck His Wife Then Cleans Up












To download the clips then click on the links just below the images.

If you don't have a filesonic account then just choose the option to download 'slowly'; it really isn't that slow, you just have to jump through a few 'hoops' to get to the file. Filesonic is a very good service and I will be adding loads more of my amateur clips overtime if I get the interest, and you can choose to pay for faster downloads, but remember you don't have to, you just have to be a bit patient. If by any chance you want to opt for a paid filesonic account then please do me a favour by doing so via this link and then I get a small payment from Filesonic, this payment is from Filesonic to me and doesn't cost you anymore - it is like commission for me getting them a customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and views, but try not to offend and definitely no libelous statements. Also no hate statements as I will have to restrict comments.