Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Apologies - Dodgy Link

Hi All,

Just a quick link to say it has come to my attention that the new link I added in the left hand side column - Cuckold For Free (In Development) - had the incorrect url link so it wasn't working. I had put .com instead of .co.uk. I am really sorry for that. The correct url is therefore www.cuckold4free.co.uk as correctly given in my post below. The link I have just provided you with takes you to the front page. If you are after the free video clips though then you need to instead click here.

Hope all of you had a great Christmas!!!

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and views, but try not to offend and definitely no libelous statements. Also no hate statements as I will have to restrict comments.